Masters in Assessment and Evaluation

If you are interested in an evaluation masters degree, you may need to work toward a M. S. in education research and evaluation specifically, or areas of education that focus on educational measurement. Certificates in program monitoring and evaluation are also an option ideal for some work environments for example those working on grant projects. This type of training can prepare you for educational administrative jobs, jobs in data analysis, or consulting.

Research and Evaluation Programs