The marketing MBA program is a graduate level program of study with rigorous requirements. These pertain mainly to entry and successful completion of the degree. In order to become eligible for admission into this degree program, one would have to have a completed Bachelors degree and in many cases at least one or two years or relevant work experience. We live in a world that is extremely fast paced and in order to keep up with the times, we need to be just as fast.
Marketing Training and Education
Most industries all over the world have suffered a great deal, based on the impact of the recent recession and many and still trying to recover. In such times it is hard to locate a position in the job market especially if you do not have a formal degree. This is because most companies cannot afford to invest in many people and, prefer investing in someone with formal qualification. In the job market these days, marketing is the most popular field of work. In order to make a mark one would benefit from a Marketing MBA degree.
The program of study for the marketing MBA program is intense and one needs to have professional experience in order to benefit from the curriculum. The degree prepares a person for professional life and hence, it is a very vigorous experience. The modules within this degree program are all designed to help a person deal with real life work and business related situations. The degree in itself is a master in business administration, which can furthermore be directed to focus on a specific line or area of work and business development. Courses may include marketing management, advertising, public relations, supply chain and logistics courses. Additional coursework may include accounting and finance courses.
Careers in Marketing
With a degree of this caliber, one is more prepared to seek a position in the profession. Positions include marketing management, product research and development, retail and wholesale management and more. For those just starting out their careers in this field, this degree will open up doors to a larger number of top notch positions. This is a high quality professional qualification which requires you to do an internship or part time job as a degree requirement. This is a reason that people are offered entry-level jobs of a higher standard as compared to other degrees. A person with this degree and extensive relevant experience would be considered for executive and even managerial positions in larger organizations.
Estimated Income and Projected Job Outlook
Graduating from a marketing MBA program can also help a person boost their monthly salary and annual income by acquiring this qualification. This is also a great way for people who are already working to increase their worth and ultimately their salaries as well. Completing marketing MBA program requirements helps to make graduates viable candidates for higher positions and promotions.
People who are already working have added options for an executive marketing MBA degree which is shorter. These can be completed through part time study and will instantly increase your value in the job market. While an MBA is not a silver bullet and will not automatically land you an executive level job, it is not uncommon to notice a large difference in income, ranging from $60,000 to $120,000 depending one’s position and the industry they work in.
Programs in Banking
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- Through our PhD in Public Policy and Administration program, you can become prepared to take the lead in developing sustainable solutions to improve quality of life for individuals and communities.
- The online PhD in Public Policy and Administration program can prepare you to meet the challenges of governance and public service in the United States and around the world.
- Graduates can use evidence-based research to evaluate models and best practices in local, state, national, and international public agencies.
- Four academic residencies enrich your learning experience by enabling you to meet face to face with peers, staff, and faculty while gaining skills to prepare you for your dissertation.
- M.B.A. in Marketing
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Become the leader you know you can be @ Ashford University
- Apply Now! Classes Start Every Tuesday!
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Business Economics
- MBA - Media Management
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- MBA - Marketing
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Campus-based and online business programs include Entertainment Business (BS), Internet Marketing (BS), and Business Intelligence (MS)
- Students will explore business concepts like marketing, global media management, and business technology and design
- Courses designed to prepare students for a career in business and Career Development advisors available to all alumni
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Business Administration : Marketing
- Masters: Business Administration
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management
- Management - MBA
- And more...
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Business Administration