Organizational management masters degree information as well as career options are presented in this article. If you are a supervisor or manager, you may wish to invest in more education to qualify for better paying positions, in the future. Organizational Management Masters Degrees can help to give you a more impressive job resume. Not only that, many people pursue organizational management degree online programs to specialize in one particular field, such as human resources.
Organizational Management Education and Training
Here is information to consider. If you already have a Bachelor of Science Degree, a Master of Science Degree is the next logical step. Master of Science Degrees typically require letters of recommendation, and perhaps a resume also. Some institutions will require you to interview with a member of the faculty or staff, before you are accepted.
Make sure that you know all of the things that you will need, by contacting the school ahead of time. Many of your courses can be geared toward your specific interests, and these programs can be completed in two years. However, if you work full-time, you can take much longer to complete the program. Some programs may require on the job training as part of the coursework. This can be an excellent way to experience real life situations that you study about.
Your organizational management masters education will be designed to help you learn about various business and managing strategies. Expect advanced courses in Marketing, Accounting, and Finance. Decision Making for Managers and Strategic Planning, may also be a part of your coursework.
In many Organizational Management Masters programs, managerial courses help students understand the importance of critical thinking in the workplace. You will also be exposed to the various decisions that managers may be required to make. This also may cover the various roles that managers often play. You will study about managerial duties in business environments, and will cover issues like dealing with conflict among staff, and downsizing. It also covers methods for giving bonuses to those that deserve them.
Courses in Organization Behavior and Development cover different characteristics of behavior in individual and group settings, in business. It will deal with group problem solving skills, also. It also deals with examining similarities and differences in people, to determine the best way to deal with problems.
Organizational Management Careers
Most people with organizational management masters training are already experienced managers, and are ready for executive positions. Your training may give you the necessary qualifications for organizational management jobs. You also may be trying to move up from human resources assistant to human resources manager.
Your job may carry a great deal of responsibility, and you may have a large say in the day-to-day operations. Jobs in organizational management tasks include assessing companys’ business model, strategically restructuring the organization in order to meet business goals. Organizational managers tasks also include supervision and implementation of technology solutions.
Estimated Income and Projected Job Outlook
Training and development managers make an average wage of $87,000 per year. It is not unusual for human resource directors to make more than $100,000 per year. Also, company executives can make more than $100,000 annually. Wage amounts can vary a great deal, according to company size and industry.
Most top executive jobs will have a slightly negative job growth in the coming decade. However, your organizational management masters degree will provide you with credentials for promotions. These figures and projections are from the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Programs in Organizational Management and Leadership
- Become the leader you know you can be @ Ashford University
- Apply Now! Classes Start Every Tuesday!
- MA Organizational Management - Supply Chain Management Specialization
- MA Organizational Management - Public Administration Specialization
- MA Organizational Management - Project Management Specialization
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with multiple concentrations
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Concentrations help students tailor their education for the career they want
- Master of Science in Management Organizational Leadership and Change
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- And more...
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- MS in Management - Organizational Design and Development
- MS in Management
- MBA - Human Resources
- And more...
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and more.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Master of Public Administration in Public Leadership
- The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is designed with insight from experienced faculty and leading business practitioners.
- Already have a master’s in business or management? You may be eligible to apply credit for up to four courses toward your DBA, saving time and money.
- Students in the DBA program may choose from 16 specializations, including Entrepreneurship, Project Management, Marketing, Leadership, and more.
- The DBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- M.B.A. in Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Functional Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Integrating Functional & Strategic Human Resource Management
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Leadership
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).